Moonset Farm, Porter
The snow-crowned crest of Agiocochook — it was named Mt. Washington in 1820.
Saco, Sawacatauke, Sawa (burnt), Coo (pine), auke (place), “Chouacoet,” which, rendered into English, means “The River of Burnt Pines.”
The shape of the Lovewell Pond delta is a product of both fluvial and lacustrine processes. Sand transport by wave action has produced several paired beach ridges that flank the main channel.
The Land of the Little Dog, Almuchicoitt
After the Rain
Bog Pond, Fryeburg
Erected in 1838, the Universalist Chapel at North Freyburg is an interesting and virtually unchanged example of a vernacular church that displays a combination of Federal and Gothic influences in an impressive rural setting.
Green Thumb Farm
Burnt Meadow Montain
Burnt Meadow Mountain
Old County Road